Our daily scrums might be a thing of the past, but as evidenced in the stories on this site, Engine30 is a living, breathing newsroom that continues to present content, pose questions and [hopefully] enlighten minds well past our tenure at the L.A. Athletic Club.
The experience of Engine30 fellow is certainly unique. Here are some of my highlights:
5. Being inside a John Lautner-designed home
4. Experiencing Michael Govan’s LACMA
3. Having the Norton Simon all to ourselves…with a John Walsh personal tour to boot!
2. The view from the Engine30 rooftop
1. Getting to hang out with these fine folks:
Images by: Erin Leiker, Anne Maria Nicholson, Enrique Limón, Oscar Puffelis & Suzi Steffen.